Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Silverhawks Media Day

Here in South Bend, Ind., we have a Division A Minor League Baseball team called the South Bend Silverhawks. Yesterday was media day. I was sent to make some pictures of the team warming up during their first practice on a very cold and windy day. Almost as though it was an April fool's joke.

I wanted to show the light attitude going on with the young team.


It did not feel like spring


Of course, some baseball was played, but it was practice so no one was going all out. Not too happy with what I got action wise, but then again, action wasn't my main concern.


Mainly I was looking for features that don't normally run in out paper. I get tired looking at the same stuff everyday. Hopefully the designers appreciated what I got them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.