Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Barack Obama

Even though it was my day off, I decided I couldn't give up a chance to see Sen. Barack Obama speak. I already shot Sen. HIllary Clinton when she came to town, so why not listen to them both? An old childhood friend of mine, who happens to work on the Obama campaign, was able to get my name on the media list even though I wasn't originally scheduled by my editor. Thanks dude, you rock.

I just wanted to post this one image because it's so "presidential." He's kissing a baby. Whatever. But the people behind Obama are what make it for me. They think this is huge. Like no politician has ever done this before. The girl on the left is reaching desperately for him. To them, he is the holy grail. He is hope.

NIkon D3, 2500 ISO, f4 at 1/200 of a sec

No comments: